James Pirie of St Andrews
James Pirie of St Andrews has been one of Scotland's leading retailers of crystal, fine china and collectables since 1890.
Many of the classic products we offered then remain as popular today: Edinburgh Crystal, Spode, Wedgwood, Coalport, Royal
Worcester and Royal Doulton. To these classics, we've added outstanding table designs by newer names such as Denby and
Our collection also includes the best in Scottish Design: paperweights by Caithness Glass, hand-painted pottery from the
North West Highlands by Highland Stoneware, and the simple Scottish designs of Tain Pottery.
Our classic collectables, which are popular worldwide, include the Lilliput Lane cottages' collection, the exquisite
paperweights of Royal Crown Derby, and the wildlife sculptures of Border Fine Arts.
Our St Andrews retail shop is located only 200 yards from the Royal and Ancient Golf Club and the first tee of the famous
Old Course. As befits our heritage, we also offer a collection of golfing memorabilia: engraved crystal, pewter flasks, golf
prints, mugs and more, many of them designed and produced exclusively for James Pirie.
- Founded in St Andrews, Scotland in 1890.
- Leading retailer of crystal, fine china and collectables.
- Our retail collection is sourced from leading manufacturers, including Waterford, Royal Crown Derby, Lilliput Lane, Spode, Royal Doulton and Denby.
- We offer classic Scottish designs, including Edinburgh Crystal, Caithness Glass, Tain Pottery, Highland Stoneware and Border Fine Arts.
- Located just 200 yards from the famous Old Course, we stock unique golf prints, golf
collectables and prizes.
- We ship to customers all over the world.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Switch, Delta, JCB and PayPal.
- Prices can be displayed in Pounds GB, US Dollars or Euros.
Start shopping today at James Pirie of St Andrews.